Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Finance Operations Professional for the Pune India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Amdocs. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Finance Operations Professional|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
|Last Date||30th June 2023 (Expected)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal achievements, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Graduate Degree – Minimum
- 0-5 years of Accounting experience
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage)
- Previous experience working with computers (except for freshers)
- Good knowledge on various aircraft structural components.
- Knowledge on basics of Stress analysis.
- Knowledge on Aerospace standards, Materials, Fasteners, manufacturing methods & drawing interpretation.
- Experience in investigating manufacturing issues and provide effective engineering solution. Prior experience in repair and concessions will be preferable.
- Basic understanding of certification process and product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and applications.
- Knowledge on PLM/PDM tools like Enovia or Team center.
- Experience on Boeing tools and standards will be preferable.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Selection Process: Amdocs Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.