Vedantu has announced a job notification for the post of Academic Counselor Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Vedantu Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Vedantu Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Academic Counselor Intern|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Apply for philips
Apply for nielsen
Apply for cognizant
Apply for mastercard
Apply for hsbc
Apply for freshworks
Vedantu is India’s leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India’s best-curated teachers. It’s a fast-growing EdTech start-up with an outreach to over 1 million students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares students for school boards, competitive examinations and has co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is hiring candidates for the post of Academic Counselor Intern for Work from Home.
- Advise students/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calls.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to maximum numbers of customers per day.
- Present demo session virtually.
- Generate revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate / MBA
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to pursue a career in sales
- Ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable.
- Candidates should have a laptop with functional audio/video plugins.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions