ANZ has announced a job notification for the post of Data Scientist. A student from various disciplines can apply for the ANZ recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
ANZ Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Data Scientist|
|Last date to apply||25/01/2023|
ANZ is hiring candidates for the post of Data Scientist.
- Address and solve complex business issues using large amounts of data
- Develop advanced algorithms that transform key business processes and automate banker decisions and activities
- Implement a fact-based culture throughout the bank.
- Continuous generation, monitoring, presenting and conducting of ‘fact-based’ analysis and models to use at any time for the development and improvement of relevant and innovative propositions
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and assess relevant models for customers, clients, products and channels
- Develop tools and methods to scientifically profile customers and customer segments, products and channels and associated costs, revenues, risks and opportunities
- Source data from a variety of sources to combine, synthesise and analyse to support campaigns, pricing, propositions and other decisions
- Initiate, design and implement innovative capabilities in the field of data science
- Lead, optimise, design and execute business interventions (customers and operational) to uplift customer engagement and business performance.
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Solid understanding of predictive modelling, pattern recognition, clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience in Python and key supporting packages/libraries for Data Science
- Experience managing Machine learning lifecycle using MLFlow and performing data processing & transformation using PySpark and Object Store
- Experience building and deploying pipelines for Model training, deployment and monitoring using Airflow and integrating data quality checks.
- Experience setting up dashboards for ongoing monitoring of ML Models.
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Strong statistical modelling and data management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Good understanding of the Banking system and products, service, channels
- Strong customer lens and affinity
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of decisions automated
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About ANZ :
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employ more than 50,000 people and have our global headquarters in Melbourne.
ANZ Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ANZ selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the ANZ trainee Salary for freshers?
The average Trainee salary at Hudson’s Bay Company ranges between ₹ 2.5 Lakhs to ₹ 3.2 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|