Axis Bank Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of HR Manager at Axis Bank . This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of HR Circle Employee Experience Manager A. All the necessary details about Axis Bank Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Post Name||HR Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹8.6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Axis Bank Recruitment Job Description:
Axis Bank is hiring candidates for the post of HR Manager.
- Ensure that efficient onboarding of new recruits are done within the timelines, both number and quality wise by ensuring completion of all the necessary pre-onboarding steps and formalities.
- Responsible for timely and seamless completion of all post joining formalities including staff account opening of the new joinees and making them infrastructure ready.
- Assisting the new joinees on matters regarding Employee Benefits by providing proper resolution of queries and ensuring timely completion of the HR processes.
- Ensuring closure of the Background Verification (BGV) process within TAT including having interim BGV reports for lateral hires in place before scheduled DOJ and closing RED BGV cases.
- Responsible for timely confirmation of probationers by ensuring updating joining kit and employee personnel data on system within prescribed timelines
- Provide regular update and MIS to internal stakeholders.
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate , preferably with experience in HR Operations / process oriented job.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skillsGood interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
- Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Good Excel and database management skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Axis Bank :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,594 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,333 ATMs & 5,710 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2021.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Axis Bank 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Axis Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Axis Bank Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|