Coal India Limited (CIL) has announced a job notification for the post of Management Trainees . A student from various disciplines can apply for Coal India Limited (CIL) recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Coal India Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Salary||₹ 50,000 – 1,60,000/Month*|
|Total Post||560 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12 October 2023|
Also, Apply For
Coal India Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications
- Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Civil with Architecture or Structural Engineering or any other combinations with Civil Engineering.
Civil: Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Degree in Mining / Degree in Civil / M.Sc. /M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology/Geophysics or Applied Geophysics must be from University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be of regular full time course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%. In case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in percentage certificate issued by University/Institute should be attached without fail.
Coal India 2023 Age Limit :
- The Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years as on 1st August 2023
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1993 and not later than 1st August 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities.
- ESM: 5 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Others as per the Govt.Rules
Coal India 2023 – No.of.Vacancies: 560 Posts
- Mining: 351 Posts
- Civil: 172 Posts
- Geology: 37 Posts
The selection process:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE -2023).
- Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise and categorywise, in the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit for further selection process.
- In case of tie in GATE Score, following norms will be adhered to for finalizing the merit panel :
- Applicants scoring higher percentage mark / CGPA in minimum eligible qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If there is still a tie after considering Sl.No (i) above, applicant who is senior in age will be placed higher.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE2023 Scores/Marks.
- GATE Scores/Marks of 2023 will only be valid and the scores prior to or after GATE-2023 is not valid for this recruitment activity and hence will not be considered.
- The final list of selected candidates against the vacancies will be uploaded on the CIL website only.
- These Candidates will be intimated about document verification (DV) and initial Medical Examination (IME) on the CIL website and also on their registered E-mail ID only
- SC / ST / PwBD / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For all others ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
Important Dates for Coal India 2023:
- The cut-off date for Qualification & Eligibility Criteria 30-Sep-2022
- Opening date for Submission of Online Applications 04-Aug-2023, 10.00 AM
- Closing date of Submission of Online Applications 02-Sep-2023, 11.59 PM
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for Management Trainees at Coal India Limited?
The expected salary for Management Trainees at Coal India Limited is ₹50,000 to ₹1,60,000 per month.
Is prior experience required for the Management Trainees position?
No, the position is open to freshers for the Management Trainees position.
How many total posts are available for the Management Trainees position?
There are a total of 560 posts available for Management Trainees.
Where is the job location for these Management Trainee positions?
The job location is Kolkata for these Management Trainee positions.
What is the last date to apply for the Coal India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?
The last date to apply is 12th October 2023.
What are the educational qualifications required for Management Trainees in different disciplines?
The educational qualifications vary by discipline. For example, for Mining, a degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks is required.
Are there any age restrictions for applicants?
Yes, the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 1st August 2023. There are age relaxations for certain categories.
How are candidates selected for the Management Trainees position?
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE - 2023) and subsequent shortlisting and merit-based selection.
What is the application fee for applying to these positions?
SC/ST/PwBD/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempt from the application fee. For all others, the fee is ₹1,000 plus applicable GST (₹1,180 in total).