Credit Suisse is hiring for the post of Java Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Credit Suisse off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Credit Suisse:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Post Name||Java Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹17.1to 20.9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Credit Suisse is hiring candidates for the post of Java Developer.
- You will work closely with a front-end react developer to agree data contracts and develop services which bring the business requirements to life.
- This team is agile and adaptable to our users’ needs, delivering the tools and features our auditors need to supervise risk and stay up to date of changes in key data sources.
- You need to be able to write clean, clear code whilst rapidly prototyping and demoing new features to the team as part of each sprint
- You will be joining a wider team which maintains and directly chips in to a wide variety of different products using different technologies, tools and techniques including traditional applications in Java and .Net, modern Big Data Platforms, Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning/AI.
- This is a role where you can broaden your skills while working on live Production Banking applications
- You will be able display your communication skills through conversing with different technical and business partners, delivering compelling demos and presentations to the team
- You can seek out opportunities to redevelop and improve existing audit processes, build systems and interfaces that help our teams work more optimally, remove barriers, automate administrative tasks and work to deliver a phenomenal user experience
- The role is open to flexible/agile working arrangements.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
- You know how to craft well organized, scalable back-end services that can be leveraged to drive great user experiences
- You have a solid grasp of common architectural patterns, including service orientated architecture and microservices
- You have in-depth experience working on applications using Java Spring Boot and its associated tools and technologies, including JPA/Hibernate
- Proven exposure to at least one Relational Database Technology (preferably Oracle/PL-SQL)
- You possess hands on experience as a full stack developer / lead. You will need to be able to manage your time independently and deliver value using your skills, knowledge and partner relationships
- You’ll need plenty of experience in agile methodologies including, but not limited to technical task estimation, sprint planning, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Credit Suisse selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Credit Suisse Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|