Deloitte is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Deloitte off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹ 6.5 to ₹ 19.5 8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Peer with the data science team in understanding their needs for preparing large datasets for machine learning.
- Assist the team with understanding the execution plan of poorly written queries. Help remediate performance problems by assisting the performance tuning of queries and/or refining the data model to meet the needs of the business.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Explore ways to enhance Product / pipeline.
- Collaborate with Team
- Showcase the Skills / Innovative ideas to Team biweekly.
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with running containerized microservices.
- Experience with Apache Spark or AWS EMR.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) with strong preference towards AWS.
- Experience in Database design practices
- Technical expertise with Data warehouse or Data Lake
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL.
- Experience performance tuning queries and data models to produce the best execution plan.
- Strong experience building data pipelines & ETL.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally.
- Experience with Git repositories
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience with both Windows and Linux.
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable, and nimble within a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders to define requirements.
- Ability to quickly understand new client data environments and document the business logic that composes them.
- Ability to integrate oneself into geographically dispersed teams and clients.
- A passion for high quality software. Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Deloitte selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Deloitte Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|