DRDO has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. A student from various disciplines can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Last Date||22 May 2022|
DRDO Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering in the first division with GATE. OR
- B.E / B.Tech. and M.E / M.Tech, with First Division in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- Aeronautical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of the written test and Interviews.
- the interview is likely to be continued on 15th June 2022.
- Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE),
Defense Research Development Organisation,
New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru 560 075.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About DRDO :
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Robert Bosch||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for siemens||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.