SSC has announced a job notification for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. A student from various disciplines can apply for SSC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
SSC Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Last Day||30th April 2022|
SSC is hiring candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar.
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
- It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualifications must have been
declared by the Board by the specified date Mere processing of the result by the Board by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- Fee Payable Rs:100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
|SUBJECT||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|General Awareness||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language|
included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.