Genpact has announced a job notification for the post of Management Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage
Genpact Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
Also, Apply For
Genpact Recruitment Job Description:
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee.
Genpact Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
|Apply for zoho||Apply for mindtree|
Genpact Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Com Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred)
- Meaningful experience in Order to Cash
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Management Trainee role at Genpact?
The expected salary for the Management Trainee role at Genpact is up to ₹4 LPA*.
What is the experience requirement for the Management Trainee role at Genpact?
Genpact is looking for candidates with 0-1 year of experience for the Management Trainee role.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Genpact Recruitment?
Graduates and above are eligible to apply for the Genpact Management Trainee role. Agile (Beginner/Intermediate) skills are preferred.
What are the preferred skills for the Management Trainee role at Genpact?
Preferred skills include excellent MS Office skills (mail merge, macro creation), strong written and verbal communication, problem-solving abilities, stakeholder coordination, management reporting, collaboration, interpersonal skills, and a self-learning mindset.
What are the main responsibilities of a Management Trainee at Genpact?
The responsibilities include managing learner experience, operations, scheduling and moderating sessions, validating data, engaging learners, meeting targets, and managing solidify operations.
What is the selection process for the Genpact Recruitment?
The selection process may vary, but it typically involves screening of applications, assessments, interviews, and final selection.