Google Careers Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Data Center Technician at Google. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Data Center Technician. All the necessary details about Google Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Google Careers Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Center Technician|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Google Careers Recruitment Job Description:
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Data Center Technician.
Google Careers Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Lead complex troubleshooting and resolve technical issues.
- Test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs.
- Contribute and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance, and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Install servers, switches, routers and other networking gear, and resolve issues with broken equipment.
- Cover on-call responsibilities as needed.
Google Careers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with LPIC or working with Linux (Red Hat, Slackware, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo), Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, BSD), or other similar OS.
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and/or network issues using Linux tools.
Google Careers Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with and understanding of hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Strong knowledge of networking technology, including topology and protocols.
- Excellent Linux skills, including installation, systems administration, and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Google Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Google Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Google intern selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Google intern Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|