AECOM Recruitment 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Data Engineer at AECOM. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Data Engineer. All the necessary details about AECOM Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About AECOM :
AECOM is a company that specializes in construction engineering. The company was founded in 2012, and its headquarters are in Dallas, Texas, USA. W. Troy Rudd has been the corporation’s CEO since 2020. According to 2020 reports, the organization’s total revenue was US$13.24 billion. The company employed 51,000 people in total.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
AECOM Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹ 10 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
AECOM Recruitment Job Description:
AECOM is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
AECOM Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep AECOM’s data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centres and regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members -to assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
AECOM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
AECOM Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Advanced working SQL/nosql, ADLS, Databricks, ADF, Azure DevOps.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency,and workload management.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, process, and extract value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for AECOM Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the AECOM 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
AECOM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Adobe intern selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Adobe intern Salary for freshers?
The average of 10LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|