Standard Chartered Off Campus Recruitment Drive is a renowned company in banking and financial services and they are now seeking talented individuals to join their team as Development Engineers at the Bangalore location. This is an exciting opportunity for students from various disciplines to kickstart their careers. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Post Name||Development Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Job Profile and Responsibilities
As a Development Engineer, you will be involved in creating and designing cutting-edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking. You will work in a truly Agile environment as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges. You will play a critical role in client journeys that help the company make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to their clients.
The job responsibilities include:
- Techno banker involved in creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
- Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
- Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
- Part of a tribe of competence
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream with strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- An object-oriented programming, preferably Java,
- Modern technologies like Microservices, UI frameworks –Angular, React
- Awareness of cloud technologies – AWS and Azure
- Middleware – Springboot
- AI/NLP/Machine Learning algorithms
- Program practice in external forums like TopCoder, HackerRank.
- Certification from reputed development community like Google developer certification, Microsoft certified solution developer
- Participation in HackerRank/ Hackathons
- Contribution to open source communities
- Innovative projects developed and showcased
- Awareness and working knowledge of wider technology landscape like IoT, Deep learning, Block chain
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Salary and Benefits
Standard Chartered offers a competitive salary of up to ₹5 LPA*(as per Glassdoor) for the role of Development Engineer. In addition to this, freshers will receive comprehensive training, hands-on experience in the industry, opportunities for professional growth and development, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
About Standard Chartered:
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Off-campus 2023?
If you are interested and eligible, you can apply for this drive online by clicking on the “Apply HERE” link. If you face any issues while applying, do let us know in the comment section
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Q1. What is Standard Chartered Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
A1. Standard Chartered Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 is an exciting opportunity for students from various disciplines to kickstart their careers in the field of banking and financial services. The company is seeking talented individuals to join their team as Development Engineers at the Bangalore location.
Q2. What is the post name for the recruitment drive?
A2. The post name for the recruitment drive is Development Engineer.
Q3. What is the salary offered for the Development Engineer role?
A3. The salary offered for the Development Engineer role is up to ₹5 LPA*.
Q4. Is this a fresher job opening?
A4. Yes, this is a fresher job opening.
Q5. What is the job location for the Development Engineer role?
A5. The job location for the Development Engineer role is Bangalore.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|