Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced a job notification for the post of Technician. A student from various disciplines can apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HPCL Recruitment 2022:
|Salary||₹26,000 – 76,000/ month|
|Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc/ Science Graduate|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Last Date||21 May 2022|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is hiring candidates for the post of Technician.
|Name of Position||Qualification||Vacancies|
|Operations Technician||Diploma in Chemical Engineering||94|
|Boiler Technician||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,||18|
|Maintenance Technician (Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,||14|
|Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,||17|
|Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or) Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.||9|
|Lab Analyst||B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)||16|
|Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license||18|
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Rs. 590 for UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates.
- No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/ UPI/ Net Banking
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be a Minimum of 18 Years; Maximum Age: 25 Years