IBM Job Opportunity hiring for Service Associate – HR. The students from various disciplines can apply for IBM off-campus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Service Associate – HR|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Amazon Work From Home
Apply for siemens
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
IBM Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Service Associate – HR.
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
- MBA in HR
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.