Genesys Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Genesys off campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genesys Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Genesys is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.).
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills.
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences