Johnson Controls is hiring for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Johnson Controls off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Johnson Controls :
Johnson Controls delivers the blueprint of the future for industries such as healthcare, schools, data centers, airports, stadiums, manufacturing and beyond through its comprehensive digital offering OpenBlue. With a global team of 100,000 experts in more than 150 countries, Johnson Controls offers the world`s largest portfolio of building technology, software as well as service solutions with some of the most trusted names in the industry
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Johnson Controls|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months.
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Who is a graduate engineer trainee?
Graduate engineer trainees have completed their degree in an engineering discipline and are employed by companies as trainees.
What is the role of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Johnson Controls?
The role involves completing design/application engineering tasks on the Building Management System (HVAC) and assisting in project execution planning.
What kind of responsibilities will be delegated by the Manager/Supervisor?
The Manager/Supervisor will delegate various tasks and responsibilities related to project execution, ensuring smooth operations and adherence to guidelines.
What is the salary range for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position?
The expected salary range for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Johnson Controls is up to ₹8 LPA*.
What is the duration of the probation period for this position?
The probation period for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position is 12 months.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Johnson Controls selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Johnson Controls Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|