Microsoft has announced a job notification for the post of Network Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Microsoft Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Network Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft is hiring candidates for the post of Network Engineering Internship.
- Design, deploy, scale and automate Microsoft global network comprising Data centres, Wide Area Network and Optical Metro/Long-haul networks.
- Understand requirements, document & design innovative solutions in networking devices & software services, test in lab, pilot it in staging environment, deploy and operationalize the chosen solution in a safe manner to the entire network.
- Design and development of software services & automation enabling faster, safe and quality deployment and quality operations.
- Actively participate in network design and code reviews, defining essential details related to network implementation (e.g., physical connectivity, power, protocols), and sharing best practices in identifying and implementing solutions.
- Perform network traffic and failure analysis to proactively design network and software designs to ensure the highest network availability.
- Lead customer-facing and critical network failures by troubleshooting complex network devices & protocols and mitigating the issues in a timely manner.
- Take your ideas from design to production – own it end to end. Support innovation and cost management by developing new ideas for network systems and tools that meet customer and/or business needs.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics or related field
- Good communication skills
- Passion to go deeper in cloud connectivity – networking protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, Ethernet, RSVP, MPLS, SNMP, etc.), and devices (routers, switches).
- Basic knowledge of programming in any language (C, C++, Python, Java) is desired.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for TCS||Apply for NTT|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for deloitte|
Microsoft is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clientS opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Microsoft selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Microsoft Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|