NIC Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Apprentices. A student from various disciplines can apply for the NIC Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
NIC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Scientific & Technical Posts|
|Salary||₹35,400 – 1,77,500/-Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Vacancies||598 Posts|
|Last Date||4 April 2023|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
NIC Recruitment Job Description:
NIC is hiring candidates for the post of Scientific & Technical Posts ( Scientist / Scientific Officer / Engineer / Technical Assistant )
NIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Scientist-‘B’ : A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the following streams : Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB & Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ : A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of the following streams : Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics .
NIC Recruitment Age Limit(As on 04 April 2023):
- UR / EWS : 30 years
- SC /ST : 35 years
- OBC : 33 years
- PwD : 40 – 43 years
- Service Candidates : 35 – 40 years
- Ex – servicemen : As per Government rules.
NIC Recruitment Total Vacancies:
|Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB||196 Posts|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for Accenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here for Infosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
NIC Recruitment Salary :
- Scientist-‘B’ : Rs. 56,100- Rs.1,77,500/-
- Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB : Rs. 44,900- Rs.1,42,400/-
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ : Rs. 35,400- Rs.1,12,400/-
NIC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process includes Written Examination / Interview.
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist „B‟ and Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB Posts and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – „A‟ Post.
- The written examination will be in ONLINE mode and the question paper would consist of 120 nos. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in a maximum time of 3 hours.
- The medium of written examination shall be in English only.
- The question paper will consists of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Every question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
For Scientist-B & Scientific Officer/Engineer-SB :
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination shall be called for interview.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
- The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio 85:15.
- It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date and venue through SMS/e-mail communications to the registered email ID/Mobile phone by NIELIT.
- Interviews shall be conducted at Delhi or at any other location /mode approved by competent authority.
For Scientific/Technical Assistant-A : The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment will be based on the merit position (based on the reservation policy) arrived from the performance of the candidates in the written examination.
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates : NIL
- For General and all others : Rs.800/- per application per post (including taxes)
About NIC :
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a “prime builder” of e-Government / eGovernance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC has been instrumental in steering e-Government/e-Governance applications in government ministries/departments at the Centre, States, Districts and Blocks, facilitating improvement in government services, wider transparency, promoting decentralized planning and management, resulting in better efficiency and accountability to the people of India. “Informatics-led-development” program of the government has been spearheaded by NIC to derive competitive advantage by implementing ICT applications in social & public administration.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on Applu Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
For official Notification: Click here