Oracle has announced a job notification for the post of Developer with Java. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Oracle recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Oracle Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Developer with Java|
|Salary||₹5 – 12 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||01/31/2023|
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Developer with Java.
- Analysis / review of current application Setup, Configuration, Code, Integrations, Integration Dependencies
- Impact Analysis based on database and upstream / downstream application upgrade
- Review of baselined Test Artifacts for completeness
- Configurations, Parameterization and Settings Changes, JAVA version / JDBC upgrade towards application readiness
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Oracle Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Oracle selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Oracle Intern Salary for freshers?
The Technical Analyst’s salary at Oracle ranges between ₹ 5.5 Lakhs to ₹ 12.9 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|