Oracle is inviting applicants for the post of Java Webservices. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Oracle Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Oracle Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Java Webservices|
|Salary||₹4.8 – 17 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Java Webservices.
- Follow standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Problem-solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Software Development & Delivery
- Product Implementation & Support.
- Adherence to Oracle internal processes
- Under Graduate degree in computer science/relevant field.
- Basic Knowledge in Oracle SQL, BIP, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, Webservices.
- Basic Knowledge of Application servers -Weblogic, Middleware/messaging – MQ/JMS/Oracle Service Bus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Necessary soft skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Oracle Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Oracle selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Oracle Salary for freshers?
The Average Java Developer salary at Oracle ranges from ₹ 4.8 Lakhs to ₹ 17.2 Lakhs. based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|