Paytm Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Data Science Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Paytm Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Paytm Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Data Science Analyst|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Noida|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Paytm is hiring candidates for the post of Data Science Analyst.
- Provide analytical insights by analyzing various types of data, including mining our customer data, review of relevant cases/samples, and incorporation of feedback from teammates
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis, testing, and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues
- Produce intelligent, scalable, and automated solutions by leveraging Data Science skills
- You’ll turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Business decisions could include, but are not limited to, product feature prioritization, data strategy, use case business impact assessment, and/or Experiment test rollout decisions.
- With your strong communication skills, you will story-tell and educate business leaders by leveraging data, insights, testing and measurement plans
- You’ll develop analysis, ad-hoc, and operating reporting and dashboard capabilities. Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements to guest data quality
- You’ll Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to inform business stakeholders to take better decisions.
- You’ll create and automate reporting and insights at scale that informs and influences business strategy decisions.
- You’ll democratize data and insights as you strive to deliver self-service tools to your partners and enable them to make better decisions quicker
- You’ll provide thought partnership in how we measure a business area from the code that we use to collect data, all the way to the application of the insights that you derive from reports and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/ analytics/ data science/ mathematics/ statistics/ economics/ operations research field or equivalent preferred
- Experience of 6 months – 3 years of working in BFSI/ Fintech/ Digital/ Retail analytics and Business Insights/reporting
- Good communication skills
- Expertise in some of the analytics tools/languages such as: SQL/ Python/ PySpark/ Excel/ R/ Hadoop/ Hive etc., or equivalent technologies with a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Understanding and/or experience of technical and analytical approaches, predictive modelling, multivariate testing, and statistical principles
- Ability to handle, advocate and represent a variety of complex priorities, weighing the value to Target and the teams you support
- Excellent Data Handling Skills including Efficient Raw Data Querying, Data Cleaning, Data-Pre-Processing, Data-Massaging, Data Wrangling and Data Transformation.
- Good working knowledge of concepts of Variable and Dimensionality reduction, Variable creation/ transformation, Feature Engineering
- Expertise in analyzing huge data (structured and unstructured) using statistical and data modeling tools such as SQL, Python, R/ PySpark/ SAS as well as Data Visualization and Presentation via Executive Dashboards with Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview or similar data-visualization software.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Paytm Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Paytm selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Paytm Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|