Byju’s has announced a job notification for the post of Recruitment Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Byju’s Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Recruitment Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore (WFH during Covid)|
Byju’s is hiring candidates for the post of Recruitment Associate.
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions.
- Use job boards (e.g. Naukri, Monster) for finding and connecting with prospective candidates.
- Review online resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Post job vacancies to job seekers over relevant job boards.
- Send recruiting emails with candidates.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Log candidate information in our internal databases.
- Any UG/PG passing out by 2022. MBA-HRs will be preferred.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Sourcing of Candidates
- Screening (on-call and on video)
- Handling and following up on further rounds of Interviews -Initiation of Offer Processing
- Offer release supervision
- Joining of offered candidates
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
How to Apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.