PTC is hiring for the post of Associate Software Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the PTC off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on-premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PTC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
PTC is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Analyst.
- Participate in Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality software releases
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, and testing
- Collaborate with other team members and product owners in the design and implementation of product features
- Deliver software that conforms to business requirements and design specifications, meeting established target schedules
- Implement features in Java using the latest development tools and practices
- Write automated tests and manual test scripts for features developed
- Be a part of the DevOps culture.
- This includes both Day 1 and Day 2 ops for the product.
- Work with publications team to help document features
- Learn new technology, tools, and libraries quickly
- Keep security in mind in all activities
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Experience in server-side programming in Java
- Experience in Object Oriented design and familiarity with common design patterns
- An unquenchable thirst and excitement for solving difficult problems
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with geo-distributed teams
- Good understanding of principles of building performant and scalable applications
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologiesExposure to microservice architectures or distributed systems on Azure, AWS or GCP.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for PTC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
PTC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PTC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PTC Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|