Qualcomm Off-Campus is hiring fresher for the post of Associate Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for the Qualcomm recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||0- 1 yr|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
Qualcomm is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering.
- The team works on a huge codebase with an equally large amount of QA infrastructure and works with several different OS/environments/toolchains.
- This team focusses on key areas like build and integration architecture, efficient usage of tools and infrastructure, networking with multiple teams and helping in on time release of a product.
- Looking for engineers who are self-driven, passionate about scripting and able to work in a high pressure environment.
- The Engineer will be performing a critical role of developing, enhancing and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast paced global team that allows to scale these needs easily and also add other value adds like logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology