Salesforce Off Campus has announced Work from Home job notification for the Support Engineer role. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Salesforce Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Experience||0 – 3yr|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Salesforce Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Development or Testing
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, and Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event-driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc. Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for dtcc-off-campus||Apply for volvo|
|Apply for HP||Apply for SBI PO|
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Salesforce Offcampus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Salesforce Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
- What positions is Salesforce currently recruiting for in 2023?
- Salesforce is currently recruiting for Support Engineer in 2023
- What qualifications are required for the Support Engineer role?
- To be eligible for the Support Engineer role, candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or relevant field and experience with Salesforce platform.
- How can I apply for a position at Salesforce in 2023?
- You can apply for a position at Salesforce by visiting the careers section of the Salesforce website and submitting your resume and application online.
- What is the recruitment process like at Salesforce?
- The recruitment process at Salesforce typically includes an initial screening of resumes, followed by an interview or series of interviews with hiring managers and other members of the team. Candidates may also be required to complete skills assessments or other evaluations.
- Can I submit my resume and application online?
- Yes, Salesforce accepts online applications through its careers website.
- Does Salesforce sponsor work visas or provide relocation assistance?
- It depends on the specific position and location. Some Salesforce locations may provide sponsorship and/or relocation assistance for certain roles, but it is best to check with the hiring manager during the interview process for more information.
- What is the typical starting salary for a Support Engineer role at Salesforce?
- The typical starting salary for a Support Engineer role at Salesforce can vary depending on location, education, and experience, but on average it can range from INR 4-6 Lakhs p.a
- What are the typical benefits offered at Salesforce?
- Salesforce typically offers competitive salary packages, health benefits, 401(k) plans, vacation time, stock options, and other benefits to its employees.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|