Shell is inviting applicants for the post of Internship. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Shell Recruitment drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Shell Recruitment 2024:
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Internship.
- You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields.
- Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
- A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
- As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor.
- At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Shell :
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 10,000 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization, and business operations. With a focus on digitization and future ready sustainable solutions, the company is nurturing a vibrant ecosystem in India to accelerate energy innovations with Shell E4 for start-ups, Shell Eco-marathon and investments in new energy companies.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Shell Recruitment 20224– Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Shell selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Shell Salary for freshers?
The average Production Support Analyst salary at Citibank ranges from ₹ 5.3 Lakhs to ₹ 16.1 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|