Tata Steel has announced a job notification for the post of Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Tata Steel Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
Tata Steel is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee.
- Accurate & timely monthly closure
- Reviewing & identifying opportunities for improving/ redesigning accounting and reporting procedures and ensuring their implementation
- Timely and accurate submission of Inputs to Group / BPA/Marketing per SLAs SVCCL compliance for Revenue related Accounting guidelines and control checks.
- Submission of data and analysis of data to OpCo
- Building effective relationships with internal/ external customers (RA, Opco & auditors)
- Managing Prepaid & Postpaid revenue/Automation/Simplification Project
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural, Ceramic, Chemical, Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mineral, Mining, Production Engineering Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing / GIS
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the Geology discipline.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination / MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on the COVID scenario
- Last Date: 10th April 2022
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000 – per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
About Tata Steel:
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur and headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.