Tesco Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Operations . A student from various disciplines can apply for the Tesco Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Tesco Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Operations|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tesco is hiring candidates for the post of Associate CEC Operations.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Identifying operational improvements and finding solutions by applying CI tools and techniques
- Responsible for completing tasks and transactions within agreed KPI’s
- Knows and applies fundamental work theories/concepts/processes in own areas of work
- Resolving user queries in a timely manner and have attention to detail to identify issues
- Need to work in UK shifts and weekend working
- Responsible for voice and ticket contact
- Should have attention to detail to be able to clearly understand what query is being raised and therefore ensure that it is addressed effectively
- Should have speed in terms of handling large volumes of queries and ensure these are closed within agreed SLA
- Any Graduate
- Basic MS Office – Excel
- Speed and Accuracy – Active Listening – English Speaking
- Reading and Writing – Logical Thinking – Eye to detail – Planning and Organising – Basic numeracy skills
- Find opportunities for improving controls recognizing financial benefits
- Ability to work as a great teammate across multiple teams and close user queries in a timely manner ensuring user satisfaction is maintained at all times
- To be able to create various management reports through various data bases to summarize the problem
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Hands on with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (MS Office)
- Creative thinking ability, proactive attitude and drive for results
- Flair for planning, managing and conducting all events related to employee engagement
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
Tesco wasfounded in 1919 by Jack Cohen as a group of market stalls in Hackney, London. The Tesco name first appeared in 1924, after Cohen purchased a shipment of tea from T. E. Stockwell and combined those three initials with the first two letters of his surname, and the first Tesco shop opened in 1931 in Burnt Oak, Barnet.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Tesco Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Tesco selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Tesco Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|