VMware has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for VMware recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
VMware Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 7.5 LPA*|
VMware is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Handling Support requests for VMC customer providing solutions for technical issues
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner with Continual follow ups with customers along with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Analyze, manage, and track the Product enhancement requested using JIRA portal and provide time updates and communication to stakeholders, as and when the products are made available leveraging the tool and with frequent engagement with R&D, Release readiness and Product Management teams.
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Any graduate from any stream
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for VMware Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
VMware Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the VMware selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the VMware Salary for freshers?
The average 7.5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
What is the role of a Technical Support Engineer at VMware?
A Technical Support Engineer at VMware in Bangalore is responsible for providing customer support for technical queries and issues, primarily via chat and calls.
What is the salary for the Technical Support Engineer position at VMware?
The salary for the Technical Support Engineer position at VMware is ₹7.5 LPA (Lakhs Per Annum).
Is prior work experience required for this Technical Support Engineer role at VMware?
No, this position is open to candidates with 0-2 years of experience.
What are the key responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer at VMware?
Responsibilities include providing customer service, technical assistance, reproducing and resolving technical issues, escalating issues when necessary, and creating knowledge base content.
Are there specific skills mentioned in the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria require any graduate from any stream, and preferred skills include communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.