Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Customer Support. A student from various disciplines can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Customer Support|
|Job Location||Work from Home|
Apply for amazon
Apply for hawkins
Apply for IBM
Apply for deloitte
Apply for tech-mahindra
Apply for angel-broking
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Support.
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues.
- You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
- Any Graduation from any stream.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.