Adobe is hiring for the post of Associate Technical Consultant. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Adobe off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Adobe :
Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Adobe Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Salary||up to ₹10.1 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Adobe is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Technical Consultant.
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree .
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Associate Technical Consultant role at Adobe?
The expected salary for the Associate Technical Consultant role at Adobe is up to ₹10.1 LPA*.
What is the preferred experience for this job?
The preferred experience for this job is 0-1 year.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Associate Technical Consultant role at Adobe?
The eligibility criteria require any Bachelor's degree for the Associate Technical Consultant role at Adobe.
What are the job responsibilities of an Associate Technical Consultant at Adobe?
The job responsibilities include implementing Adobe Campaign, collaborating with other consultants, enabling customers on best practices, delivering successful projects, and creating referenceable customers.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
Adobe Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Adobe selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Adobe Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|