Adobe off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Computer Scientist. A student from various disciplines can apply for Adobe recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Adobe off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Computer Scientist|
|Salary||up to ₹26 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Adobe off Campus Job Description:
Adobe is hiring candidates for the post of Computer Scientist.
Adobe off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teammates on the best approaches for problem solving.
- Prototype, develop, unit-test, deploy scalable features in the highest quality
- Deep understanding of both Java; and deep knowledge of modern Web related technologies
- AEM deployment topology know-how – clustering setup, the role of author & publish setup
- Understanding of web basics – servlets & request filters
- Knowledge of AEM datastore and node store
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues
- Adopt a highly reciprocal team that requires effective communication and quality contributions across multiple geographies.
Adobe off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- Creative troubleshooting skills, ability to construct creative approaches to problems
- You are familiar with HTTP APIs design (REST) as well as with micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of JCR content model -node types & segregation of content between /apps, libs, content & conf
- How to develop custom wcm components, knowledge of clientlibs
- Query engine knowledge, understanding of indexes, defining custom indexes, debugging query performance
- OSGI basics – use of manifest & import, export directives, & dependency management.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Adobe off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Adobe Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Adobe selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Adobe Salary for freshers?
The average 26 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.