AIC Recruitment for the post of Junior Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the AIC off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
AIC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||6 April 2023|
Also, Apply For
AIC Recruitment Job Description:
AIC Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainees.
AIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation/ Agriculture Business Management/ Rural Management with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE. OR
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE with 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any of the following (with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE).
- MBA- Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Agri-Business and Rural Development.
- Post Graduate Diploma- Rural Management/Agri-Business Management (PGDM- ABM)/ Agriculture Marketing.
- Post Graduate Degree- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Rural Management.
Legal: Graduation in Law with min. 60% (SC/ST- 55%) marks in aggregate.
Age Limit ( As on 01 March 2023 ):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years; Maximum Age: 30 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2 March 1993 and not later than 01 March 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Selection Process of Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes a Written test / Interview.
- The selection shall be on the basis of the shortlisting of the candidates based on an online examination and interview for which the total marks will be 200.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 200/-
- All other categories: Rs. 1000/-