Sprinklr Recruitment for the post of Automation Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Sprinklr off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Sprinklr :
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Sprinklr Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Automation Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Sprinklr Recruitment Job Description:
Sprinklr Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Automation Engineer.
Sprinklr Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
You own the end-to-end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation test.
You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDETdepending on the role you are placed in
Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
Sprinklr Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- 0- 1 Yrs ( 2021 & 2022 Batch Only ) Of Testing Of Any SaaS Products And Clear Understanding Of Architecture And Design Across All Systems. Experience In Any Of Databases Such As MySQL, MongoDB Is A Big Plus.
Sprinklr Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling is preferred
- Understanding with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevant
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
- Understanding of Kafka, GraphQL and Redis concepts
- Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
- AWS,Azure & Google Cloud Concepts
- Basic Unix commands.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus.
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers and developers.
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user’s experience
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Sprinklr Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Sprinklr Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Sprinklr selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Sprinklr Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|