Bank of Baroda Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Acquisition Officers. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Acquisition Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 March 2023|
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Job Description:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Acquisition Officers.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt bodies/AICTE.
- Candidates having preferably 1 year of experience with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies.
- Proficiency/knowledge in local language/area/market/clients is desirable.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Age Limit(As on 31 July 2022):
- Minimum – 21 Years & Maximum – 28 Years. Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for Accenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here for Infosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
- Metro cities: Rs. 5 Lakhs p.a.
- Non Metro cities: Rs. 4 lakhs p.a.
Bank of Baroda Selection Process:
The selection process includes Online test / Group Discussion / Interview.
Online Test :
- The duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- The Sections / Tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers in this section.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination including addition / substitution by the way of descriptive test/case study which will be intimated through its website.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Application Fees :
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Women : Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
- GEN/ OBC /EWS : Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on APPLY HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|