Couchbase Recruitment for the post of Graduate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Couchbase off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Couchbase :
At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Couchbase Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Couchbase Recruitment Job Description:
Couchbase Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Software Engineer.
Couchbase Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server storage internals, infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaas), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, sdks, cloud, SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software.
Couchbase Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience in working with languages like Go, C, C++
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Education: BE, B-Tech,M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- CGPA 8 and above
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
Couchbase Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with program team and inter operations teams.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Couchbase Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Couchbase Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Couchbase selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Couchbase Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 10 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|