Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Customer Service Representative. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers 2023:
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary||up to ₹5LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Job Description:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Representative.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Perform order management activities for assigned regions using the applications used by the function
- Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined
- Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 0-1 years’ Experience
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 3-5.1 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the salary offered for Customer Service Representative position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
The expected salary for Customer Service Representative position at Thermo Fisher Scientific is up to ₹5 LPA*.
What experience level is required for Customer Service Representative position?
0-1 year of experience is required for Customer Service Representative position
What qualifications are preferred for Customer Service Representative position?
Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, or Business Administration.
What are the key responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
Key responsibilities include order management, adherence to organizational procedures and policies, meeting performance metrics/SLAs, maintaining turnaround time for orders, and proactive issue escalation.
Are there any specific skills required for Customer Service Representative position?
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure are preferred skills.
What are the application screening and selection processes for this role?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, and an HR interview.