Fidelity is hiring for the post of Full Stack Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Fidelity off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Fidelity Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Noida|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Fidelity is hiring candidates for the post of Full Stack Developer.
- Take ownership of delivery and evaluation activities including planning and technical decisions
- Support the innovation team in the planning and definition of features and stories
- Provide expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Maintain continued curiosity in the new technologies and share those learnings with the innovation team
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts when needed
- Assist in the evaluation of fintechs and their products from time to time
- Assist is the writing and publication of research papers on new technologies and methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with Web REST Services
- Experience with AWS / Azure cloud environment.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience of integration patterns and working with APIs
- Experience & good understanding of full development life cycle
- Experience & good understanding of networking, topology and http protocols
- Experience in the use of a source control management system like Git.
- Familiarity with databases and web servers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Strong understanding of usability, UX/UI and user centred design
- Experience working in agile teams
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
IBM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|