Flipkart Off Campus is hiring for the post of Business Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Flipkart Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Salary||₹12 – 18 LPA*|
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Apply for logitech
Apply for sony
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Flipkart Company is seeking candidates for Business Analyst.
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of various BI tools to support various Contact Centre performance management and analytics and other Business needs
- Database Management of different sources and customer tagging databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Working with several medium -large and complex SQL databases and SQL queries for data mining.
- Use advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities for various teams in CX
- Own the exploratory data analysis of metrics and assist the CX stakeholders in building analytical views in PowerBi, provide RCAs, prepare storyboards, perform statistical validations for various hypotheses, mine text data etc.
- Own the design and development of projects that involve predictive analytics and assist the CX stakeholders in delivering the driver models for the metrics, improvement in forecasting models, application of machine learning algorithms for solving business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics or related major preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Power Bi, MS Excel, Programming in R & Python
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in the BI & Analytics function of a large scale B2C domestic/international contact centre or consulting firm . (Mandatory)
- Advanced Excel Skills (Mandatory)
- Strong statistical & machine learning programming skills using R and Python (Mandatory)
- Expert level data manipulation skills using libraries like dplyr(R), pandas(python) (Mandatory)
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries (Mandatory)
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units (Mandatory)
- Good understanding and practical application of Machine Learning concepts like Regression (Linear, Logistic, Regularization), Classification using Supervised as well as Unsupervised Learning (K-Means, KNN, SVM, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Naive Bayes) (Mandatory)
- Exposure to Natural Language Processing techniques for Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification, Comment Analysis (Preferred)
- Exposure to Time Series Modelling techniques like ARIMA, ARIMAX, Prophet (Preferred)
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions (Preferred)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouses that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate, and talented folks we call Flipsters!
How to Apply for Flipkart Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dunzo-off-campus-hiring||Apply for deloitte-recruitment|
|Apply for siemens-off-campus||Apply for freshworks-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Flipkart Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Flipkart selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Flipkart Salary for freshers?
The average 12 – 18 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for flipkart-off-campu||Apply for hp-off-campus|
|Apply for infosys-off-campus||Apply for lenovo-recruitment|