Hexagon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Hexagon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Hexagon Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
- Responsible for developing new components, and features.
- Responsible for the implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Responsible for improvement of existing designated product and its maintenance.
- Work with team in getting clarity of project scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science engineering from a well-reputed college with a good academic track record.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- At least 0-2 years of development/coding experience using related technologies
- Strong OOPS concepts.
- Strong in Math & analytical skills.
- Good programming knowledge in C++ and C#
- Knowledge and experience in MVVM, WPF toolkits (like Telerik etc.,) and Unit testing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge DBMS concepts would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and work experience on CAD applications would be preferred.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division software solutions help visualize, create and manage the lifecycle of facilities,s, and structures of all complexities. With five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building, and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Hexagon Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round