IBM Recruitment for the post of Junior Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IBM off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About IBM :
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
IBM Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Junior Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
IBM Recruitment Job Description:
IBM Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Developer.
IBM Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
IBM Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
IBM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|