Unisys is hiring for the post of Service Desk Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Unisys off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
We are a global technology solutions company that powers breakthroughs for the world’s leading organizations. These solutions digital workplace, cloud, applications & infrastructure, enterprise computing and business process solutions ,help people overcome obstacles and not only reach their greatest potential but go beyond it.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Unisys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Service Desk Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹21k – ₹57k /month*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Unisys is hiring candidates for the post of Service Desk Associate.
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
- A minimum qualification any Engineering or Non-Engineering Graduates (2021 and 2022 Batch)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Unisys Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Unisys selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Unisys Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|