PayU has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for PayU Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PayU Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
PayU is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Understand business requirements and identify best approach to serve the requirement without risking system’s conceptual sanity.
- Practice TDD and help us retain/improve our code coverage.
- Optimise flows within systems for better performance in response times and memory consumption.
- Tear down unused flows and concepts to make way for the new and evolved ones.
- Someone who takes ownership and believes in seeing through tasks to its completion despite facing any challenge.
- Someone who can work both independently and in collaboration with the team as and when the situation demands for it.
- Someone who is not averse to learning and growth and has an open mind about inputs/suggestions from any stakeholder.
- An engineering degree in Computer Science (or) software development experience
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About PayU :
PayU is a Netherlands-based payment service provider to online merchants. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Hoofddorp. It allows online businesses to accept and process payments through payment methods that can be integrated with web and mobile applications.
How to Apply for PayU Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.