Red Hat has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee . A student with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in various disciplines can apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Red Hat Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Red Hat Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Trainee.
- Working on application development & support activities in ERP & CRM Enterprise Applications tools namely Oracle EBS, Salesforce, RPA (UiPath), Workday, Zuora
- Working on application development & support activities in Enterprise Analytics & Fullstack tool & technologies
- Working on database infrastructure & DevOps CICD development & support functions including Oracle database, nosql databse, openshift, Kubernates, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines etc
- Gaining exposure to the enterprise Learning Management Systems domain and tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or Science, candidates passed out 2021 and later only.
- Strong command of written and verbal language (English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes, tools and technologies quickly
- Strong critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments.
Red Hat Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round