Cognizant Off-Campus is hiring a fresher for the post of Process Specialist. The students from various disciplines can apply for the Cognizant recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Cognizant Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Process Specialist|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of Process Specialist Data.
- Reviewing changes to vendor master, interacting with buyers/vendors for resolving exceptions, scheduling activities, doing month end AP accruals
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Analyze feedback received and error reports to arrive at training needs.
- Manage vendor queries and provide solutions.
- Constantly check debit balance and ensure stop payment for vendors.
- Review root cause and reduce aging of pending invoices.
- Identify solutions with available information before escalation.
- Contribute to the creation of knowledge updates and quality awareness training material and delivery to projects.
- Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for process executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals.
- Encourage the team to take domain certifications and training on an ongoing basis.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- Procure to Pay-Account Payable
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.