Rolls Royce is hiring for the post of System Design. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Rolls Royce off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet’s vital power needs
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Rolls Royce|
|Post Name||System Design|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Rolls Royce is hiring candidates for the post of System Design.
- Apply understanding of gas turbine product operation, product systems, sub-systems and interactions. Integrate and manage interfaces.
- Design of systems using Systems Engineering principals including the use of Robust Design tools & techniques to achieve optimum solutions at product and sub-system level.
- Problem resolution experience including ownership of, for example: root cause investigations, problem reports, Red Tops, Safety Alert Reports (SARs), Quality Concerns, Major Quality Investigations (MQIs), Drawing Alteration Requests (DARs). Dealing with ambiguity.
- Applying knowledge of the importance of determining, managing & flowing system level requirements. Planning and management of product change, design technical approval and technical investigations.
- Verifying that the system meets the requirements and ownership of standardization reports.
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with and influence all levels including the customer. Work with and co-ordinate extended (i.e. not necessarily co-located) multi-disciplinary teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and understand cross-discipline engineering concepts which include but are not limited to manufacturing engineering, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, thermal and mechanical analysis, cost engineering and product definition.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Rolls Royce selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Rolls Royce Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|