Microsoft is hiring for the post of Data Annotation Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Microsoft off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Every company has a mission. What’s ours? To empower every person and every organization to achieve more. We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world in the future and today. Our culture doesn’t just encourage curiosity; it embraces it. Each day we make progress together by showing up as our authentic selves. We show up with a learn-it-all mentality. We show up cheering on others, knowing their success doesn’t diminish our own. We show up every day open to learning our own biases, changing our behavior, and inviting in differences. When we show up, we achieve more together.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Annotation Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Microsoft is hiring candidates for the post of Data Annotation Specialist.
- Using in house tools to transcribe and annotate data for various projects. A few examples may be providing transcription (text) for audio clips or annotating text or images to verify certain types of data.
- Going through content (online and offline), extract information, provide needed information through tools with high accuracy and consistency.
- Performing quality evaluation of transcription and annotation results produced by different sources.
- Collaborate with team members on day-to-day problem solving and projects assigned by managers.
- Transcription specialists will come across offensive, sensitive, or objectionable material and may be required to work with this type of content to help train our AI models for the protection of Microsoft’s customers.
- Graduation or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of required language spelling, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, accents, intent
- Native speaker of the target locale/language & lived in the native country within the last five years or equivalent experience. See location and language requirements
- Fluent in English & Hindi – both written and spoken .
- Ability to have fun at work while bringing your authentic self
- Linguistics or computational linguistic background
- Experience in language technology including speech
- Proficient in multiple required languages, Indian local languages would be an added advantage.
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in MS applications, Excel, Power BI, Power app, etc
- Relevant certifications in languages if any.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Microsoft selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Microsoft Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|