Tata Communications has announced a job notification for the post of Customer Service Executive. A student from various disciplines can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive|
Apply for Hewlett Packard
Apply for TCS BPS
Apply for Tata Elxsi
Apply for Google Digital Marketing
Apply for cisco
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Executive.
- Provide manpower and technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environmental quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environmental performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Tata Communications selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Tata Communications Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|