Google has announced a job notification for the post of Digital Marketing. A student from various disciplines can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Digital Marketing|
|Salary||₹5.5 – 10 LPA*|
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Digital Marketing.
- Plan and execute daily, weekly, and monthly digital marketing campaigns that impact traffic, customers, and business growth.
- Know the metrics around CPI, CPC, return on investment, CAC, etc. and ways to optimize them.
- Know the digital marketing ecosystem and partners and manage stakeholders.
- Know the marketing-product-tech stack and attribution models.
- Drive experiments based on data testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, product management, or business role in a technology-led organization.
- Experience in driving growth for consumer companies.
- Experience with advertising platforms, such as Google Ads and digital marketing channels.
- Experience driving digital marketing in the technology, e-commerce, gaming, and/or internet environment.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for phonepe||Apply for autodesk|
|Apply for Google||Apply for hexaware|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.